LOVE AND CREATURES AND WORLD

The Use of Pesticides is Bad for the Environment



Reflection: 
Every day I take care of plants in my yard, from watering flowers to giving pesticides when plants are attacked by pests. I think the negative effects caused by pesticides are few, but I am wrong to use pesticides that have a negative impact on the soil, and the environment. The continuous use of pesticides can cause damage to the environment, poison animals and even poison humans.

Wisdom:
Chemicals absorbed by plants and plant residues released by soil microbes leave chemicals in the soil. Over time these chemicals will reduce soil fertility. Excessive use of pesticides not only causes damage to plants but also makes plant growth become abnormal. The use of pesticides can also kill soil fauna thereby reducing soil fertility. The continued use of pesticide fertilizers can cause the soil to become more acidic. In addition, the actual use of pesticides will have a negative impact on the surrounding land.

Action now: I need pesticides to fight pests. But now I will reduce the use of pesticides and replace them with other materials that are more environmentally friendly.

Love: I have to stop using pesticides to reduce the environmental damage caused by using pesticides.

Action plan: The more pests, the use of pesticides is also increasing. Reducing the use of pesticides is important or better to replace pesticides with biopesticides. Biopesticides themselves have been studied by researchers and their use is environmentally friendly. 

Promise: -I will reduce environmental damage -I will replace the pesticide with an environmentally friendly material.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SERVICE LEARNING

PERSONAL LETTER

PROCEDURE TEXT AND EXPLANATION TEXT