Hello, there! I'm Annisa from XII MIPA 6 I want to comment your group video I think the issues y'all raised are very interesting and I enjoyed your explanation. But, when one of your group members explained the conclusion, i was little confused because the style of writing and there are still quite a lot of incorrect pronunciation of words. But it's ok, because we are all still learning I hope that in the future it can be even better Good luck ✨
PROCEDURE TEXT 1. Read the two texts above! 2. Analyze the differences and the similarity of those two texts! 3. Then plan to make the Indonesian traditional food or drinks, practice at home with your family! 4. Don't forget to take the photos of your activities steps by steps! 5. Write your procedure and explanation texts! 6. Post your texts with your photos on your blogs! ANSWER 2. Difference Explanation teks : 1. Explanation text describes events created by nature, not man-made 2. Do not use step or step Prosedure teks : 1. Procedure text is made up of General structure, where the general structure consists of goal and material 2. Procedure text consists of steps or methods. Equation : Explanation text and Procedure Text both explain about the process of something happening 3 - 6. Procedure teks How to Make Coconut Pancake INGREDIENTS A. For pancake sheets: 500g...
The Use of Pesticides is Bad for the Environment Reflection: Every day I take care of plants in my yard, from watering flowers to giving pesticides when plants are attacked by pests. I think the negative effects caused by pesticides are few, but I am wrong to use pesticides that have a negative impact on the soil, and the environment. The continuous use of pesticides can cause damage to the environment, poison animals and even poison humans. Wisdom: Chemicals absorbed by plants and plant residues released by soil microbes leave chemicals in the soil. Over time these chemicals will reduce soil fertility. Excessive use of pesticides not only causes damage to plants but also makes plant growth become abnormal. The use of pesticides can also kill soil fauna thereby reducing soil fertility. The continued use of pesticide fertilizers can cause the soil to become more acidic. In addition, the actual use of pesticides will have a negative impact on the surrounding land. Ac...
Hello, there!
BalasHapusI'm Annisa from XII MIPA 6
I want to comment your group video
I think the issues y'all raised are very interesting and I enjoyed your explanation.
But, when one of your group members explained the conclusion, i was little confused because the style of writing and there are still quite a lot of incorrect pronunciation of words.
But it's ok, because we are all still learning
I hope that in the future it can be even better
Good luck ✨