SERVICE LEARNING

 Make Martabak Manis


Hello, my name is Nanda Aurelia. Today I teach my sister to cook martabak manis. I teach this to my sister because my sister has never cooked this martabak manis. My sister and I always exchange recipes and sometimes make meals together. Like one week ago, my sister and I made the bolu kukus mekar. 

The ingredients needed, 12 tablespoons flour, 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, ⅓ tsp salt, ⅓ tsp vanilla, 1 egg, 300 ml water, ½ tsp baking soda. Toppings needed butter, mesis, cheese and chocolate.


Enter 12 tablespoons of flour into the container, add 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar, ¼ tsp salt, ¼ tsp vanilla, 1 egg, 300 ml water. Then stir well until all the ingredients are mixed. If the dough is well blended, cover it with a clean cloth and wait for 1 hour. After 1 hour, open the cloth then stir briefly. ¼ tsp baking soda and dissolved in 1 tbsp water. Enter into the dough that will be printed first, then mix well.



Pour in the mixture, then shake to form a thin rim. Sprinkle enough sugar after the dough is bubbly. Once cooked, then remove. Grease enough butter, spread chocolate, sprinkle with mesis, then sprinkle with cheese to taste. Cut the martabak manis according to taste.


Nama: Nanda Aurelia
Kelas: 12 MIPA 7
Absen: 20 




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PERSONAL LETTER

PROCEDURE TEXT AND EXPLANATION TEXT